Friday, September 12, 2008

Pink Road Id is HERE!

So - I started the morning with a 6.2mile walk with Kelli & Becky... and then Becky and I continued on 4 more miles for a total of 10.2! And then, yes, call me crazy - but I jogged an extra 2 miles! It was a great day for being outside, but started getting a little hot towards the end.

Then, I came home to find my PINK ROAD ID WAS HERE!!! Ok, you first have to know that I've been waiting for MONTHS for the pink id's to become available, and I somehow managed to snag one before they were sold out again. (Ok, that's not completely true, but I dont want to let out my secret. Lets just say that the Road Id Folks are TOTALLY cool!!!!)

Anyway, I'm posting a picture of the pink version of the road id.. it's not mine because I haven't snapped a photo yet, but you will find me in it all the time. I freakin love this thing. Not only does it look totally cool, but it's functional too. Well, functional in the case that I drop dead in the middle of a 5k.. or the 15k I just signed up for in October!

Anyway, signing off for the night. Got the Cleveland Elementary 5k in the morning!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home